Wednesday, February 16, 2011

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT KIM KARDASHIAN IN THE BOOTH SPITING.

Kim Kardashian Recording Studio Music Video The Dream

Ok guys, I’ve decided to share some fun special photos from my first day in the recording studio with The Dream! This was such a fun experience! It was so great to do something completely out of my comfort zone and I really recommend that you guys challenge yourselves to do the same this year! We’ll be donating 50% of all proceeds of the song sales to a cancer organization because both The Dream and myself have lost a parent from cancer and so it’s important to both of us that we help raise awareness and money for the charity.
I hope you guys like the song. I am so excited for everyone to see this episode in a few weeks! I will be sharing all my photos from my studio and video journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment